What is the Prayer that Receives Answers from God? (2Cor -12)
-What does it mean to receive God's answers to your prayers? What must we do to gain answers to prayer?
1. God wants the order of your prayer to change first.
There are answers that God desires to give us. This is where our concern should be. You must change the order of priority in your prayers for you to gain important answers later on (Matt. ).
(1) Look at the 7 Remnants.
①Potiphar knew that the Lord was with Joseph.
②Moses gained God's grace on
③Samuel lay beside the Ark of the Covenant (1 Sa. ).
④David confessed in Psalm , The Lord is my Shepherd.
⑤Isaiah learned that Immanuel comes first before the restoration of his nation.
⑥Paul also knew what must come first. Second Timothy tells us, You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
(2) If you look into the Lord's Prayer, there is no need to ask for things (Matt. ), but to only seek first His kingdom and His righteousness (Matt. ).
(3) The prayer topics of the members of the
(4) Paul' prayer topics are shown in 2 Corinthians -12)
2. The content of the prayer that God desires
(1) Prayer according to your status (Children of God)
①First, enjoy the blessing of Immanuel.
②You have been given the right to become children of God. David confessed in Psalm , I love you, O LORD, my strength and in 27:1, The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?
③We speak of three blessings under our status. The Holy Spirit works through us through His indwelling, guidance, and filling.
* The prayer of all prayers is meditation. Remnants can read the Remnant Prayer Journal and meditate upon the messages in the journal. The best prayer is to enjoy God. The greatest way to devote yourselves in prayer is to give yourselves to God.
(2) Authoritative prayer
①Satan is still going strong, which is why we must pray with our authority.
②We speak about four blessings under our authority: binding of the forces of darkness, mobilization of angels, the presence of the
③What happens when you pray scheduled prayer?
(3) Covenantal prayer (prayer for commission): This is when real prayer topics are found.
①What does God desire in this age in time?
②We are able to see the 20 strategies in the Bible.
③We pray for world evangelization and the Remnant.
3. In special circumstances or problems, God's plan is to change you.
(1) All-night prayers: Miracles will occur if you attempt to change yourselves.
①An entire nation will change (Ezra ).
②Doors of miracles opened, and Herod was killed in Acts -25.
③Through an all-night prayer, 185,000 soldiers were killed (2 Ki. ).
(2) Fasting in prayer: If you truly struggle to change yourselves, you will see miracles (Acts -4).
(3) Group prayers
Conclusion: What happens when you pray?
(1) Spiritual events occur simultaneously: the working of Holy Spirit, the ministering of angels, and the binding of the forces of darkness.
(2) What happens when you practice scheduled prayer? Observe Daniel, Peter and Ananias.
(3) What happens when you pray continuous prayer? The forces of darkness are broken down.