“Priest’s garments” (Ex 39:1-7)
Introduction ? priest
What was the primary responsibility of the priest? He was a person who kept watch over the temple for 24 hours.
1) Important covenant
(1) King, prophet, priest
(2) Christ (true King, true Prophet, true Priest)
(3) Priest that blocks disasters ? These disasters can only be blocked through the blood sacrifice.
The king must support the priest to build the temple and keep the lamps lit. The prophet must also help the priest keep the lampstands lit.
What strength did the 7 Remnants possess? They had the strength to block disasters. Grow your spiritual immunity and spiritual strength. Only then can the 5 powers come. Grow your spiritual strength. Where? At the sanctuary. So that others can enjoy this… So that the posterity can come and enjoy this… So that the 237 nations can come to enjoy… So that Remnants can come to church to enjoy this… Correct answers can only come if we hold on to the correct prayer topics. Even if you don’t pray a lot, you need to correctly hold on to the covenant.
2) All the people came together to make the 24 sanctuary to block disasters.
(1) 237 nation 24
(2) So that Healing 24 can take place ? We need to help others so that they can gain spiritual strength.
(3) Remnant summit 24
3) If you hold on to the correct covenant right now,
(1) Where God’s will lies (the works of Ps 103:20-22 will unfold)
(2) When we give true prayer and worship (the power of the throne will come upon us)
(3) If God’s power is revealed, No→ Every
1. What is the status of the priest? (The one who gives the sacrifice to block disasters, temple, Dt 21:5)
A temple is needed for sacrifices. That’s why they had to stake their lives to make that temple. Dt 21:5, 3 things were given to the priest.
1) Authority to lead the worship (Word)
2) Authority to bless
3) Authority to settle disputes
2. Priest’s garments (ephod ? bespeaks of their ministry)
1) Set apart (these garments were only worn in the temple)
Don’t pass judgment based on your standards; apply God’s standard. We are not speaking our own words; we are speaking on behalf of God.
2) Service (serving by keeping the lamps lit for 24 hours)
So that the servants of the Lord can pray for believers for 24 hours and pray the prayer to save the world…
3) Grand garments (God’s holiness)
3. Priest’s absolute ministry
1) Ministry of going into the Most Holy Place ? Sacrifice to block the disasters that bring all curses
3) Ark of the Covenant
Conclusion (Heb 6:19)
Heb 6:19, universal priesthood, “We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain.”
(1) Ephod (Eph 6:10-20)
(2) Mission (1Pet 2:9)
(3) Power (Php 3:20, background)
(1) Morning ? Find the content of thanksgiving enough to exhilarate and excite you.
(2) Night ? deep prayer and time of healing
(3) 24- Enjoying these 2 things in the field during the day is 24.
3) Ro 6:17-19, Ro 16:20, You will trample Satan underfoot.
Danshari - Refuse what needs to be refused, dispose whatever needs to be disposed of, and separate yourself from what is unnecessary.)→ Declutter yourself of what is not needed.