“The altar will become most holy” (Ex 40:1-16)
Introduction - Set apart (holy)
We are preparing for the 237, healing, and summit sanctuary.
Begin the happy prayer to truly enjoy this, and see what kind of answers follow. For those who have the accurate covenant, failure and suffering become success. That is why we should not easily pass judgment on ourselves or others.
Today’s sermon title is “The altar will become most holy!”
The word ‘holy’ means we are set apart. With an important work left ahead of you, you have been set apart from the world’s kingdom and Satan’s dominion for the purpose of the kingdom of God.
In today’s passage, it says in verse 16 “According to all that the Lord commanded him, so he did.”
1) God gave His Word.
(1) Covenant - God’s Word (You have been set apart from Satan and curses.)
(2) If you accurately hold on to the covenant, the works begin immediately.
(3) That is why how the covenant continues to be fulfilled.
2) This covenant is the promise God has given with the time schedule of eternity in mind.
(1) This was promised to us before the Exodus.
(2) When the Israelites were being liberated through the Exodus, God gave them this promise.
(3) He told them to make the tabernacle in 1 year, and gave them an amazing covenant.
3) He said, “The altar will become most holy.”
(1) God is the Lord, not one of the petty gods.
(2) Every incident is the work of God that has been set apart.
(3) Slavery - God’s ministry
(4) Exodus - This is the ministry of God that has been set apart.
(5) Build the temple - This is God’s distinguished ministry.
4) You who have been called as God’s people are individuals who have been set apart.
Then, why is it that God built His altar and considered it most holy? Do not lose hold of the covenant you held on to when building the altar. There are 7 reasons.
1. The Ark of Testimony was placed inside it → Covenant of God’s power
2. Table of bread → Bread of life
3. Golden altar for incense → With the power of prayer
4. Lampstand → Light of life (relaying the covenant)
5. Altar of burnt offering → Eternal mystery that is always enjoyed
6. Basin → Basin that cleanses from spiritual and physical illness
7. Courtyard → Three things (courtyard of the Gentiles 237, courtyard of prayer/courtyard of healing, courtyard of the Remnant summit)
Conclusion - Afterwards, anoint everything with oil (working of the Holy Spirit)
What is the conclusion of your final days, your end, and your eternity? By the power of the Holy Spirit and the filling of the Holy Spirit through the anointing of the Holy Spirit…
1) You cannot see the working of this Holy Spirit with your eyes. But this is a spiritual science and a spiritual fact.
2) Strength that people of the world know not of
3) The reason is so that you can heal those who are being deceived.
Where are we right now, whether we live or die? You must place this bold covenant in your hearts as you step out. Even if we enter into the fiery furnace, even if we die… This was the confession of Daniel’s three friends. Knowing that the edict had been passed… Daniel gave his confession of the covenant. For Paul, it didn’t matter even if everything was taken away from him because he had already received it all.
May all the Remnants of the world hold on to the covenant and not lose strength.