“The Ark of the Covenant made with pure gold”(Ex 37:1-9)
Make the tabernacle! Reason → Make the tabernacle to house the Ark of the Covenant that is “overlaid with pure gold.”
Why did they have to make it?
1) At that time, the Israelites still had the nature of slavery and many scars. → This nature and these scars result in mental disorders, addiction, and cancer (incurable diseases).
2) Ark of the Covenant (mentioned 25 times ? repetition) ? The only way to solve mental disorders, addictions, and cancer is to uproot the wrong imprints, roots, and nature with the Gospel covenant and have new imprints. Then, this will become rooted and become our nature.
3) In order to do this, we must make the temple. When this plays the role of the Tent of Meeting, works will arise (changes our imprints/roots/nature). When your tent becomes tabernacle-centered, your imprints, roots, and nature will change.
Why does God instruct to make the Ark out of pure gold? Because it doesn’t corrode or change color. And gold is used everywhere as a form of currency.
1) Ps 21:3, Lord’s blessing ? like a crown of fine gold
2) Ps 119:127, The Lord’s commandments are better than fine gold.
3) Pro 2:14, Wisdom from God is better than pure gold
4) Pro 8:10, Proper instruction is better than fine gold
5) Pro 25:12, Being reproved is more precious than pure gold
6) Lam 4:1, How can gold lose its luster? It is immutable.
7) Job 23;10, Once He has tested me, I will come out as pure gold.
8) Rev 8:3-5, Our prayers are contained in golden censers
Rev 21:18, 21, The walls and gates of heaven are made out of gold…
What does this mean? What does it mean to overlay the Ark of the Covenant with pure gold?
1. The covenant is better than pure gold.
1) Ex 16:31, Jar of manna
2) Ex 20:1-21, Unchanging Word of God on stone tablets
3) Nu 17:8-13, Staff of Aaron who shared God’s Word and led the worship; the covenant is living.
We must make a church to leave behind the eternal covenant to our posterity and all the nations.
2. Tabernacle/Tent of Meeting/Tent- The tabernacle, Tent of Meeting, and tents that you make are better than pure gold.
1) Make a place where you can concentrate on the power of the Exodus. So that you can get a taste of this… Power of the Gospel
2) Red Sea ? So that they could discover the taste of answers…
3) Three Feasts ? Discover the eternal answers and take the path through the wilderness
3. Worship ? Discovering the system for the sanctuary and proper worship is better than pure gold.
1) Make a system for healing in the tabernacle.
2) Make a system so that Remnants can receive the summit blessing.
3) Make the 237 system.
Conclusion ? Answers we will rightfully receive
1) Before making a construction blueprint, first make the spiritual blueprint (Word).
(1) Completely change your fate and the nature of slavery.
(2) See the CVDIP through which you will receive future answers.
(3) It is continuing the journey through which the 237 will arise.
2) Make the design blueprint in prayer.
3) When you meet, share forum together. So that the field blueprint can come out… (forum)
Ps 103:20-22, Make the tabernacle (sanctuary) and give worship so that the angels that fulfill the Word+will+answers are mobilized.