"HOW SHOULD YOU GO ON FROM HERE?"
"I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I an coming to you. Holy father, protect them by the power of your name-the name you gave to me- so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled" (John 17:11-12)
You and others who are saved, have spiritually received complete deliverance and freedom. Then, while you live here on earth, what should you do?
1. DEEPLY AND SPECIFICALLY KNOW AND KEEP IN MIND THAT SATAN WILL EXIST UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD (FINAL JUDGMENT).
(1) The Bible is the only book in the world that exposes Satan's schemes.
(2) Satan’s head is already crushed (Gen 3:15). He is simply going crazy as he is dying (1 Pet. 5:8).
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
(3) On the last day of the world, Satan will be completely bound (Matt 25:41).
Matthew 25:41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
(4) But don’t put your guard down because Satan will use his evil spirits, spirits of false prophets, spirits of heresy, and demons to hinder you.
(5) Daily have victory through prayer (Eph 6:18).
Ephesians 6:18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints
(6) Satan will interfere with your family (Mat12:28-29).
Matthew 12:28-29 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you. 29 "Or how can one enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
(7) He follows around the unbelievers and believers without assurance (1 Pet 5:7-8).
1 Peter 5:7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
(8) If you permit him once, he will approach with seven times the power (Matt 12:44-45).
Matthew 12:44-45 Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 "Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.
(9) He causes all kinds of disease (incurable, unknown disease) (Matt 8:15-17).
Matthew 8:15-17 So He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she arose and served them. 16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, 17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: "He Himself took our infirmities And boreour sicknesses.
(10) He brings confusion to your mind (Mk 5:1-10, Act 16:16-18).
Mark 5:2-5 And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, 4 because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him. 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones.
Acts 16:16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.
(11) He flees from the believers who have assurance (James 4:7).
James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
(12) He looks for a dry, arid place to rest (Matt 12:43-44).
(13) He especially looks for “empty houses” to go into (Matt 12:45).
(14) He hates prayer and knowledge of the Bible the most (1 Thess 5:16-18).
1 Thessalonians Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
(15) He also hates the giving of true worship the most (Matt 4:8-11).
Matthew 4:8-11 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me." 10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' " 11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.
(16) He fears keeping of the Lord's Day and evangelism.
2. THEREFORE, REMEMBER THESE FIVE THINGS AND LIVE IT OUT
(1) Knowing Jesus Christ properly and intimately (Isa 53:5; 3Jn1:2; 1Jn 3:8). Satan is completely bound by Jesus’ name.
Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peacewas upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
1 John 3:8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
(2) Deepen your faith in believing the power of the Triune God, which is revealed in the Bible (Jn 3:16).
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
(3) In prayer and faith, never forget to put Jesus Christ at the center of your heart, home, and wherever you are.
(4) When you confess and testify the name and power of Jesus Christ as the priority of your life, then you have the victory (Rom10:9-10, Matt10:32,33, 16:13-18, Act2:21).
Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Matthew 10:32-33 Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33"But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 16:15-16 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.'
(5) When Jesus Christ becomes the Lord of your life, the Holy Spirit’s power works in you regardless of your ability, knowledge, background, and circumstance (Act 1:8).
Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me inJerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth
3. EXAMINE THE DIAGRAMS AND FIND WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU SHOULD BE.