Even though you’re in hardships, if you hold onto the accurate covenant, then the accurate answer will come. That’s why Jesus said, “Do not be afraid and do not fear.” If 99.9 percent off people fight against 0.1 percent of people, the 99.9 percent of people will undoubtedly prevail. However, this isn’t the case in spiritual war. Those of the 0.1 percent who possess the Gospel and hold onto the accurate covenant will absolutely win. Where can you see those evidences?
1. Biblical Evidences
Ninety-nine percent of people only think about their own interests and positions. However, those with the covenant don’t focus on such matters. That’s why Joseph held onto the covenant and boldly went to Egypt. Jacob, Joseph’ father, placed his son’s covenant in his heart. That covenant was realistically fulfilled in the end. If you simply hold onto the covenant, there is no need to worry or fear.
2. Spiritual Evidences and Evidences from Church History
Even now God sends His angels and fulfills His Word. Only those who hold onto the covenant are aware of these spiritual evidences. (Matthew 28:2~7 and 10) Therefore, if you correctly hold onto the covenant, you can receive the accurate guidance of the Holy Spirit because nothing can stop God’s covenant of world evangelization. As a result, you will be able to embrace everything. As evidence, the believers of the Early Church conquered Rome; important evangelists in each age began the religious reformation; and through them, the Gospel was relayed. They were the 0.1 percent.
God works through His Word, salvation, and the Holy Spirit. As you enjoy His Kingdom here on earth, angels will continue to help you. However, there are also those possess the background of Hell and live bound to Satan. You must relay the heavenly background that you possess to those people. Starting today, with the Gospel and sure covenant, you must begin the challenge of saving the 237 nations of the world.
[Covenantal Prayer] Dear God, through the greatest confession that Jesus is the Christ, help me to relay Your power throughout the world.
Immanuel Church Sunday Worship, 1st Service / September 29, 2019
[Deep Questions] Q. What Is the Reason for Not Wavering in Crises?
(1) Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge.
(2) I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you.”
(3) As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones,
in whom is all my delight.
(4) The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply; their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out or take their names on my lips.
(5) The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot.
(6) The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
(7) I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.
(8) I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
(9) Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure.
(10) For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.
(11) You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.