I have lived my life till now without knowing about God and without knowing about Christ.
I have misunderstood and disobeyed the Holy Spirit and lived my life the way I wanted to.
I confess that I am a sinner.
I believe that God who created the heaven and the earth is my Father.
I believe in the indwelling and working of the Holy Spirit.
I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son of living God.
I now accept Jesus Christ, the true prophet, who is a way to meet God, the eternal truth and life.
I now accept Jesus Christ, the true priest, who cleansed my original sin, sins from my family line, and all the sins that I myself committed.
I now accept Jesus Christ, the true king, who is the offspring of the woman and who crushed the head of Satan with the eternal victory.
Thank you for giving me the grace and blessing to live as a child of God with the authority from heaven.
Through your disciples and churches hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come.
In every meeting and event, may your Name and your authority be revealed. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. May your glory shine all over the world.
We prayed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
26. August. 2019. Monday Prayer Journal26. August. 2019. Monday Prayer Journal Those Who Will Leave Behind – a Great Frame of Revival Acts 19:21, 23:11, and 27:24 ...and he said, ‘Do not be afraid, Paul; you must stand before Caesar. And behold, God has granted you all those who sail with you.’ (27:24) ♬ Hymn for scheduled worship: Korea...Views2546
Covenant Prayer for World EvangelizationLoving God, I have lived my life till now without knowing about God and without knowing about Christ. I have misunderstood and disobeyed the Holy Spirit and lived my life the way I wanted to. I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that God who created the heaven and the earth is my Father. I believe...Views13250
24. August. 2019. Sat. Prayer JournalAugust 24, 2019 (Sat) Those Who Remained – the Only Path to Absolute Victory Philippians 3:1~21 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call...Views2337
23. August. 2019. Friday Prayer Journal23. August. 2019. Friday Prayer Journal The Field of the Greatest Answer Acts 2:1~13 When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. And divided tong...Views2721
22. August. 2019. Thursday Prayer Journal22. August. 2019. Thursday Prayer Journal The People Who Gathered in That Place Acts 1:1~8 In the first book, O Theophilus, I have dealt with all that Jesus began to do and teach, (1) He presented himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaki...Views2615
21. August. 2019. Wednesday Prayer Journal21. August. 2019. Wednesday Prayer Journal The Multiethnic Age Matthew 28:16~20 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and o...Views2474