20200821 World Remnant Conference Lecture 4
Title: Image ? Absolute Journey “Conquer in Advance”
Remnants, after finishing the conference, when you go into your fields, immediately you will face hardships. At that time, like Moses and Joseph, what you must see in advance is the covenant. That itself is more than enough. Like Samuel and David, you can face even greater hardships, and there, what you must have in advance is your vision. When you go into your fields, even greater hardships await you. Most people fall into misconceptions, most people listen to what people say, and most look at just their present reality. Because the majority [of people] is like that, our remnants can easily succeed. At this time, you must grab hold of the absolute covenant you must enjoy in advance, then 24 hours will take place. Now, how must you proceed? There is one important question you must ask first.
Introduction ? Possession Movement (Nephilim)
1. Three Organizations. The Three Organizations have conquered everything right now. You need to be clear about this. Why have these Three Organizations not disappeared? As the days go by, they grow progressively bigger. They’ve seized the Third Industrial Revolution, that’s why all the finances that we give are actually being offered to them. With the Fourth Industrial Revolution, these people are going to overrun everything. How is that possible? Let me give a simple example. Think about it, if a normal person is standing with a shaman, who appears stronger? No matter what anyone says, the shaman is stronger, but honestly, that’s not the case. Because of that, even greater problems will arise later on. Now, those who know that have turned away from shamanism. So, all of our churches, you must have a special mission regarding those who have come back from shamanism. That’s the world’s situation right now. Then, what are the freemasons doing such that people don’t believe them, but they continue to gather towards them? There is a very simple answer, they do this: the possession movement. Simply put, as I spoke about yesterday, it’s the Nephilim. Our remnants must not be deceived by this or by problems. Don’t even be deceived by your studies. It’s not that you’re bad at your studies; you haven’t found what God has designated for you. So, you do have to respect your parents as well as your teachers, but the reason why I caution you is because, what has been prepared for you is separate.
2. 108 (Buddha). There is one organization that makes you bow down 108 times, but there are tremendous things inside of this. You can become like God. They say the exact same thing. The Three Organizations say you can be like God, and those who bow down 108 times, they say you can become like Buddha. These people are bound to rule the world. On top of that?
3. Shaman (Witch) ? Possession. We see that throughout all the regions, you have these shamans, people who are doing shamanism. That’s all the possession movement. You have to know this. If that is so, then we’ve come to a very important answer today. What do we see?
[ Conquered in Advance (Direction) ]
/___I___Age (Future) 25 Kingdom System
God has already conquered this. That’s what you need to see. To say that He’s already conquered this means that this is our direction. Last lecture, we talked about our method, but this is our direction. It’s already conquered. God already sent Christ in Genesis 3:15 and He finished it then. This is what the believers have lost hold of. Even though Jesus said it is finished, people lose hold of this. Finding this is the absolute journey. How do we travel this absolute journey? We are following God’s image, and that is Image. Why? Because we are clothed in God’s image, and the saved have restored that. We are following after the places God is working upon. Now, how can we follow after this? We have to see the age. We’re seeing the age, but not just any age. It’s the Age that sees the Future, and if we remain inside of this, then we’re going to follow after the Word and after Prayer. But more importantly how are the Word and Prayer fulfilled? They’re fulfilled this way, 25 hours. What is that? It is the system of God’s Kingdom, it’s this, and starting now, you are heading out in this direction.
Main ? All Image = Babylonian Captivity
Every situation changes into All Image. It doesn’t matter what kind of situation you face; it changes into All Image. Our adults, our pastors, as well as our believers, what do you think of this? Come to the answer regarding these five messages first, then do forum with the remnants. Remnants are bound to take this path [Age (Future)], and the most important point regarding the Age of the Future is the Word. The most important thing for the Word is finding your direction regarding the absolute journey. God’s Kingdom is bound to come, so today, we are going to look at some answers through the background of the Captivity in Babylon. What is the first?
1. Conquered in Advance ? Start, Remnants who See 25 God’s Kingdom (Daniel 1:8-9). God has already conquered in advance, and that is the start. It’s the remnants who have seen the important journey within God’s 25 Hour Kingdom. Moment by moment, you need to make a decision like Daniel 1:8-9. This was a very important resolution, why is that? There’s nothing to worry about because you’ve seen, and now you align yourself with that. Those who have seen in advance, those who have in advance, and those who enjoy in advance already know this and have already conquered. That’s why he resolved in his heart, why?
1) Israel’s Destruction, Temple Destroyed. He knew the reason. The very important Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed. He knew about it, and remnants, you need to know. Honestly speaking, when a problem comes, it’s not a problem. In the midst of all that, these people were taken as captives.
2) Captives ? Palace. That’s why they were scattered here and there. But the common factor among all these people is that they were taken captive, but they all were placed in the palace. This is where they set their heart, and that’s right. Remnants, you need to know. You shouldn’t resent the adults. If the gospel disappears, they have no choice but to face that kind of situation. Your small resolution will connect to great answers. When you go to your churches and meet various people who don’t have the gospel, you have to resolve in your heart. It may be okay with our Darakbang churches, but the situation in the average church is that if one person in the Shin Chun Jee religion comes to them, they destroy the entire church. I saw the lecture of the Shin Chun Jee religion on YouTube, and the speaker said, “Go into the churches, and if just three people say the exact same thing, all the elders will believe you.” If you can just convince three members of the churches to say the same thing, you can chase out the pastor of that church, and that’s when you can place in one of our assistant pastors. Make him the assistant pastor, then shake up the pastor.” You’ve heard their lectures, haven’t you? Even before I talk about how wicked or bad those people’s plans are, I’m talking about the weakness of the church. If just a few people say the same thing, all the elders think that that’s what’s happening. People make some fake news, they’re going to believe that and chase out the pastor. It’s a very fearsome world out there. I said this before, what’s scarier than information is exformation. Our remnants must not be deceived by this. Remnants, you need to come together and become the main figure of your churches. Remnants, you need to come together to save your family line and the field. They made this kind of resolution, why?
3) Three Kingdoms. Because they knew about the Three Kingdoms. The Israelites who had no power whatsoever rightfully became captives to Babylon, that’s why you have to set your heart. If you are weak, you will be taken. We call that the worldly kingdom, but there is something even more fearsome. Satan’s Kingdom manipulates and abuses that, but you don’t have to worry. God has given you the mystery of God’s Kingdom. This is what Jesus spoke about at the very end when he was in this world, 25 hours. Then, he made this final message as He brought His entire ministry to a close. What you need to do, of course the basics is 24 hours, but it’s the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. You may live in the world and naturally you may know the world, but you need to surpass that and know the things of the Kingdom of God, 25 hours. This is what the remnants knew, do you understand? Even if you just know, it’s more than enough.
2. Incident to Conquer In Advance. At that time, what happens? Now, being able to see in advance, an incident arises for conquering in advance. Remnants, you don’t have to do anything. Now, the level of the remnants, you don’t have to ask how to evangelize. If you are simply enjoying, you find the direction for conquest. Even though you’re sitting still, this happened.
1) Daniel 3:8-24. Because they knew, they didn’t have to worry. As you well know, Nebuchadnezzar made a shrine and made everyone bow down to it. It’s what powerful nations have always done, but these three friends knew, and that’s why an amazing chance came to them. So, don’t be afraid of incidences because it’s through those incidences that answers come. It’s something you’re well familiar with. They knew who King Nebuchadnezzar was, and [the three friends] had said, “There is nothing for us to say in reply to what you are saying, O king,” and they said they were sure. Already, they had aligned themselves to God’s Kingdom, 25 hours, but an incident broke out. The king’s not going to sit still. You know very well what happened.
What’s the important key? He threw those three into the furnace. Think about it, science hasn’t advanced enough to be able to explain this, but the people who threw them in were burned up by the flames. Think about it, if they were thrown into the fire, they should have passed out, but they were walking around inside. This is the science of the fourth and fifth dimensions. Four people were walking around inside, how is that? God sent His angel to protect Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. It was a level on a different dimension. Because science hasn’t developed enough, they haven’t been able to explain this. It is a spiritual science and 25 hours. Simply put, the things of the Kingdom of God took place. King Nebuchadnezzar was so angry and filled with wrath, what did he say? What does he say? “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, stop running around the fire and come out!” So, what he said is very important. He was so angry when he threw them into the fire, but he said, “Servants of the Most High God, servants of the Most High God, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, come out.” We see the records of this here in the Bible, but think about the situation back then. This was a nation that had unified the entire world, now remnants, through you, the incident for world evangelization will take place. It goes beyond that. The answer of 25 hours will continue to come to you.
2) Daniel 4:1-37. You’re familiar with this. King Nebuchadnezzar had a dream. King Nebuchadnezzar had a very strange dream, but no one could interpret that. At that time, Daniel interprets the dream. It was a historic event, it happened exactly that way, and King Nebuchadnezzar dies. Daniel interpreted that. What does that mean? God will give you the wisdom to save the entire age. At first glance, you might just think that people are doing this, but the movement we’re involved with right now, it’s not man-made and man cannot block it. Already when they said it was difficult for us to gather together because of COVID-19, I found my answer. We don’t need anything else, this time, we’re going to give a sure message to each family. Now is the time for our remnants to surely grab hold of the covenant of CVDIP. I already found my answer so I prepared all the messages accordingly. So this time, I want to send the message to our leaders, our parents, and our remnants all together. It’s always been like that, but when we have these mega conferences, it’s very difficult for the message to go out. You have to look at the atmosphere there, and I have to speak very slowly. I can’t express my emotions and I can’t even use examples because too many people are gathered together, but this is our golden opportunity for our remnants to hold onto the greatest message. It doesn’t end with just that.
3) Daniel 5:1-31. Belshazzar becomes king, and as you well know, there was writing that appeared on the wall, but there wasn’t anyone who could interpret that writing. That’s what’s important. Even though you don’t compete with others, God enables you to do something that nobody else can do. This is the blessing you will receive. You might be mistaken thinking, “What do I need to seek out in the future?” No, it doesn’t matter whether you go as a slave or whether you go as a janitor. Find it there. All seven remnants found it there. I’m talking about Babylon right now, but Joseph was like that in Egypt. There wasn’t anything that Joseph did; he just cleaned, however, he was able to turn Potiphar’s heart. That’s the answer the remnants will receive. Why do you think Potiphar did that? Think about it, just because Joseph cleaned a little bit better than anyone else, is Potiphar going to say, “Oh, now you’re going to take care of my household”? That’s not going to happen. Think about it, he was a Hebrew, but is an Egyptian going to say, “I’m going to give you my entire household; you oversee everything”? Then a very important answer lies there. What answer? Looking at Joseph who was just cleaning, Potiphar realized that God was with him, and there’s nothing greater than this. It goes beyond that. The reason why Potiphar was so moved was because he realized that God was with Joseph in everything. There was nothing more to say about that. If it wasn’t for the incident of his wife, there was no reason why Potiphar would have let go of Joseph.
That was what was important about King Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar. This was a situation that seemed impossible, but after solving these problems, the common trait between these two kings is that they both exalted the LORD God. That is the common factor, they exalted God, and that is our goal as well. Remnants, through you, the name of the LORD is exalted; how important is this? So, once these people gained the answer, the ranks of these three continued to rise. Don’t even worry about being promoted, when those who are higher up gain peace because of you, you don’t have to worry about your promotion. We’ve got many remnants like that right now. Elder Soo Oh Yoo, you’ve heard from the Pin Forum that the people above him acknowledged him. He’s the son of our very first commissioned missionary, Missionary Chung Jee Tae, and he saw many hardships. Inside the church, he had many scars, and seeing that, most remnants would be shaken and crumble, but he held to the covenant and succeeded. So, unbelievers acknowledged him. Our remnants will continue to be like that. It’s because we haven’t sought out each and every one of them, but we’ve got remnants like that all over the world. But we lament over America and Europe because the churches are being broken down, but look at the remnants in those places. I’m sure there are some remnants who are thinking, “But I’m not like that,” but that’s a misconception. Just wait. You are called into this blessing, so if you just enter into this covenant, then the works will arise.
4) Daniel 6:10-20. Because Daniel had great success, and because the remnant movement is having great success, you have to catch on: Satan is going to try to block you. “This remnant movement is getting too big,” Satan is going to worry over that, and even if I were Satan, I would do that. “How could they be like this?” In one sense, that’s the heart that Satan gives to people. When the heart that Satan gives goes into people, they do things that are beyond our imagination. They didn’t lie, but the fact that Daniel prayed three times a day was a fact. They used that as the basis for arresting him, isn’t that so? They knew that this Daniel prayed three times a day and enjoyed this great power, and so, Daniel could not escape from this, and those evil officials went to the king.
What, of course, did they say? “O King, you are the god of our nation, and you must kill anyone who serves any other god besides you.” There isn’t anyone who isn’t going to feel bad about all that flattery, and even if a woman isn’t so pretty, you’ve got to tell them that they’re pretty so that they feel good. Even though they know they’re not so pretty, they’re going to feel good about that statement. So, they’ve come before the king and say, “You are like a god,” and as he listens to that, he’s going to feel good about it. This is the rotten wisdom of the world that destroys them, but they used that rotten wisdom to completely seize the heart of the king. Remnants, you have to be very careful of people’s words and the situation; you need to listen to God’s Word, but that’s what the people of this world listen to. So, they made a law saying, “If anyone bows down to any other god, they should be put to death.” At that time, they passed a law simply by the king sealing it.
Using that as their basis, they arrested Daniel, “Daniel is doing this so we need to kill him.” The king was taken aback, and the king had already signed it, so there was nothing he could do about it, so the king was taken aback by that, and that’s what happened. He caught onto what they were doing, but it was too late. So they had to execute Daniel, and as they threw Daniel into the lion’s den, the king said, “May your God whom you serve deliver you.” The king already knew, this was the word, so Daniel was just thrown in there. But back then, if you spent the night in the den of the lions, and you weren’t ripped apart by the lions, they believed that to be the will of heaven, so early in the morning, the king went to see him and said the exact same thing, “Daniel, was the God whom you constantly serve able to save you?” He says the same thing. Daniel survived the lion’s den, but Daniel did not give thanks because of that.
As evidence of that, we see Daniel 6:10. Hearing the news that he could be put to death, he did as he had previously done, three times a day towards the temple, and more importantly, in thanksgiving. Why would he be thankful if he was about to be put to death? People leave the church even if someone says something bad about them. Think about it, an elder does that, “I don’t want to hear that, that pastor treated me badly.” In one sense, that seems normal, but this Daniel, knowing he would die, he gave thanks. Why is that? Daniel already confessed this mystery. That’s what’s important. Our remnants, if you have this, everything else is nothing. Just like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego said, “It’s okay even if we die,” and look at these individuals throughout Babylon.
5) Esther 2:10, 7:4 (4:1-16), 9:20-22. She became the queen, and everybody knows that story, but what’s the important mystery here? Mordecai knew the mystery that they had conquered in advance, and she relayed that to Esther. “Do not make known that you are a Jew,” why? Because there is a time for that. Conversely, look at chapter 7. If you look at chapter 4, it says, “Go and tell them,” then in chapter 7, it is for this time that God has prepared you, “So now, go and tell them that you are a Jew.” What does it mean? One time he tells her to not say a word, but now he’s telling her to speak up? It’s the one who knew the things of the Kingdom of God, who had conquered in advance. Even though they were taken as captives, they knew this golden opportunity. As you well know, in chapter 9, there’s Purim which is a historic event. Something important is left ahead of us.
3. Basis of Conquering in Advance (25 God’s Kingdom). The content of conquering in advance is God’s Kingdom, 25 hours, but what is the basis of this? It’s simple, the message was given before they were taken as captives. The message came out that, after Assyria overran Northern Israel, Babylon would conquer the south, and those who grabbed hold of the accurate message of God’s absolute plan would survive.
1) Isaiah 6:133. Before they were even taken captive, Isaiah said, “Why are we facing such destruction? We will be destroyed even further, however, the remnant, the stump will remain, and that stump is the holy seed, that’s the gospel, that’s Christ, and all you remnants.
2) Isaiah 7:14. He already told them, that holy seed is Christ, but we see that the virgin shall conceive and bear a son and he will be called Immanuel. He told them in advance.
3) Isaiah 40:1-31. Who made those great idols? It’s manmade, that’s why it’s like this. That great temple and shrine, who made that? People made that. So go shout from the high mountains, go to the rooftops and tell them what? The Word of the LORD will stand forever, and then he says, “young men stumble and fall, and youth will grow weary and faint, but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.” All you have to do is correctly hold to the word.
4) Isaiah 43:18-21. One day, it will come. There will be streams in the desert, and conversely, there will be paths through the waters. Even the wild beasts will revere the LORD. What does that mean? All nations will revere the LORD. Then finally, we begin to see this.
5) Isaiah 60:1-22. We will see the remnants will come from afar, and the sons and daughters will return to you. You will restore all that was lost. The least of you will become a mighty clan, and the smallest, a mighty nation. Who? “I am the LORD.” In its time, I will do it. So, they were the people who held to this. So remnants, you will become like this.
6) Isaiah 62:6-12. You will become the watchmen. “I will make them into the watchmen.” The reason is so that they can raise a standard for the nations, and it doesn’t end with just that.
7) Isaiah 66:1-24. I will restore everything, and the key to that is that you will restore your joy and your peace. What does that mean? It’s already concluded, “I will restore your peace and your joy,” so if you are a person of the covenant, then you already know this. That’s why I don’t want our remnants to lose hold of the message. It’s okay if you lose hold of everything, but as long as you hold onto the message, you will live. That’s why I tell you to pray for your church pastor because you need to listen to the message from that pastor. Even if you just consider worship the most important in your field, you will live.
Conclusion ? Absolute Actualization
What conclusion do we come to? Always, it was fulfilled according to the Word and prayer, but the last thing given to our remnants is not just putting anything into practice, but it is the absolute [actualization]. God will do that. It is the absolute actualization, so no one can block it.
1. Crisis (Problem) Persecution, Death. It may appear as a crisis, but it’s not. It may appear as a problem, but those who raise problems will die, and you will not die. It may seem as if a problem comes to you, then you have to be cautious of this. Because of persecution, it may seem as if you can’t take it anymore, but not at all; it’s never been that way. It’s the time of greatest crisis, are they going to die? That’s a great crisis. It may appear as if you’re going to die, but no. God’s covenant will absolutely be actualized. Evidence came to the point that even nonbelievers believed that the Bible is God’s Word.
2. Remnant without an Excuse. Starting now, the remnants throughout the nation and the world, just like the seven remnants, be a remnant that makes no excuses. It’s this remnant who conquers the world. What does it mean that you have no other reason? Even though he went to prison, he didn’t say a word; even when he was being taken, he didn’t say anything. He had no reason. David was always on the run, but he didn’t say a single word. He had no other reason; in fact, he prayed, and instead of killing King Saul, he helped King Saul. Why is that?
3. Different Reason (Church). Because you have a different reason. Right now, we’re facing the age where the churches are falling into demise, all over the world. When God called you, there was a different reason, so that is the direction you must take as you walk your path in the future. There isn’t anything else that can save the church. Culture, finances, there isn’t anything that can save the church. Those things are rightfully needed, but those things cannot save. That’s why all the world’s churches are facing problems, and it’s at this time that God has called you. I’m not saying this so that you can criticize or look down on the other churches, but seeing this fact, you need to save them without saying anything against them.
One last point, “How should we do this?” You might ask this. Wait only for the covenant. Hold to the covenant and wait, and you’ll be able to see 25 hours, and it’s at that time you can give the answer like Daniel. As you’re running errands for your superiors, you can even give them the answer, and those who come after you, as you help them, you can give them the answer. Even now, absolutely, 25 Hour God’s Kingdom is coming upon you, it’s being fulfilled during the time when you worship. In the time where you hold to the Word, it’s being fulfilled. You’re not listening to people’s words, but the moment you listen to God’s Word, it is being fulfilled. Let us pray.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ who saved us, and the great love of God who raised us, and working of the Holy Spirit who allows us to build up God’s Kingdom in our fields, upon all the remnants who will grab hold of their covenant of the “remnant” and match their direction to their fields, be both now and always forever, amen.