Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

April 30, 2020 (Thu.)

Challenge against Evangelism and Missions Dependency

Acts 13:1~12 While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” Then after fasting and praying they laid their hands on them and sent them off. (2~3)

♬Hymn for scheduled worship: Korean/English Hymnal #510 Brightly Beams the Father’s Mercy (Unified Hymn #276)

[Message Video] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5OB9UWQPpY

Satan transcends time and space and spreads disasters all over the world. The answers and healing that transcend time and space is evangelism and missions. The Triune God, the background of God’s Kingdom, and the authority that believers possess also go beyond time and space. The mystery of church officers is used for evangelism and missions. What are the God-given answers?

1. The Field Where Nobody Can Enter and the Time That Nobody Can Find
Those who possessed the mission of God’s Kingdom(Acts 1:3) were scattered and commissioned. They went out to places where nobody went like Samaria and the works of Antioch arose after experiencing great hardships. The works of healing fields that even doctors couldn’t heal also took place. The beginning of the works of the Holy Spirit was the day of Pentecost. It was the Holy Spirit who led Paul’s team to the field. They discovered the Gospel which was kept secret for long ages past but had now been disclosed to the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ.

2. The Path That Nobody Can Find and the Answer That Is Nowhere to Be Found
Many field ministers say that they evangelize in colleges, yet the path for temple movement is nowhere to be found. However, Paul plowed into the temples(Acts 17:1, 18:4, and 19:8). God sent them out to the fields that nobody else could find. Afterward, their next destination was the business fields where Remnants were revived and missions took place. Through prayer, you just need to utilize “The 6 Tools” given by God.

God has called you as the main figure of evangelism and missions. This promise has nothing to do with your current state(Matthew 24:14, 29:20, and Acts 1:8). Yet, the spiritual state of being able to discover this promise is important. Within the prayer of enjoying “24 hours;” “25 hours;” and “eternity,” you need to enjoy the blessings of “only,” “uniqueness,” and “re-creation.”

[Covenantal Prayer] Dear God, within the prayer toward You who transcends time and space, may I save the fields nobody else can save by being led by the Holy Spirit. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

The 3rd Church Officer Conference, Lecture 4 / December 14, 2019

[Deep Questions] Q. What Is More Important Than Answers?

Starting now, you must ask questions, “What is it that God truly desires?”

It’s okay even if you don’t find the answer. The moment you ask that question, your “spiritual state” changes.

“What’s wrong with that person? What’s wrong with my church and my family?” The moment when you start to those questions, your spiritual state changes.
Also, your spiritual state is already in a condition of failure when you think, “I don’t have money. How can I do world evangelization and church construction?”

Your spiritual state is far more important than receiving answers because God’s works begin to arise depending on your spiritual state.