Lesson 8 Hebrews 9:27~28 God's Providence - Finith Life
1. The lessons Jesus left behind
1) He left behind the apostles.
(1) Matthew 4:19
(2) Matthew 10:41~42
(3) Matthew 16:16 - Jesus gave the blessing like a rock to Peter who made the confession of faith.
(4) Matthew 28:16~20
(5) Acts 1:8
⓵ The key to succeed in the walk of faith
⓶ Your own method for the continuation of the mystery of the filling of the Holy Spirit
2) He left behind the 70 workers (lay disciples)
(1) Luke 10:1~20 - restoration of evangelism
(2) Luke 24:13~35 - restoration of the Word
(3) Acts 6:1~7 - restoration of church position
(4) Acts 9:1~43 - restoration of the disciples
(5) Acts 10:1~6 - restoration of the Mission Home
(6) Acts 11:19 - restoration of missions
(7) Acts 12:1~25 - restoration of prayer
3) What must you realize?
⓵ God called you while you were in the midst of sins.
⓶ He knows you are weak and stumble even after having received salvation.
⓷ That is why He promised to be with you forever.
(2) Salvation - God knows the people who are to receive salvation.
(3) History - God moves history centered on the redemptive ministry.
4) Seek out the 70 workers - change your main occupation and side occupation
(1) Main occupation - world evangelization
(2) Side occupation
⓵ Work for world evangelization (job)
⓶ Where you are is the best field for world evangelization
(3) Jimmy Carter (1924~present) - "My main job is the Sunday School teacher in my hometown. For this, I do politics and also be President."
5) To those who realize this
(1) Acts 2:1~13 - God poured down the greatest power, which is the filling of the Holy Spirit.
(2) Acts 3:1~13 - A crippled man was raised and walked in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
(3) Acts 4:1~12 - "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."(12)
(4) Acts 27:24 - "Do not be afraid, Paul; you must stand before Caesar. And behold , God has granted you all those who sail with you.
2. God called you to solve spiritual problems.
1) Acts 13(sorcery), 16(divination), 19(idolatry)
2) Global crisis - 3 organizations (New Age, Free Masons, Jewish organizations) and various religious organizations.
3) Misunderstanding - the Gospel, religion, idolatry, shamanism, demonic culture
4) The church's ignorance
5) Salvation - Jesus Christ who solved the three fundamental problems
(1) John 14:6
(2) Mark 10:45
(3) 1 John 3:8
6) Spiritual battle
(1) Matthew 12:28~30
(2) Genesis 3:15, Matthew 16:16
(3) Ephesians 6:10~20 - "Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm."(13)
(4) 1 Peter 5:7~8
(5) Mark 16:17~18
(6) John 1:12
3. The ministry God desired - nurturing the Romans 16 workers
1) People with spiritual problems
(1) people who achieved success without the Gospel, powerful nations, Pharaoh, Tower of Babel, the elite.
(2) The wealthy, celebrities, sport figures, financiers, journalists
2) Resolve to become like the workers of Romans 16
(1) God knows who the true evangelist is
(2) God knows who the true disciple is
(3) Church officers, business people - Pray to become a guardian, host, fellow worker.
(4) Pray to become the ones who are beloved, relatives, who labor, who are commended.
[Conclusion] Traits of successful people who have the Gospel.
1. In the Lord (our eternal current state) - Philippians 4:13
2. Always(rejoice, pray, thanks) - 1 Thessalonians 5:16~18
3. Think and make decisions centered on the Gospel
4. Hebrews 11:38 - "of whom the world was not worthy"